Combining Your Expertise with Our Expertise
In the best partnerships, both sides bring experience and each benefit from the other’s area of expertise.
When you’re considering a partnership with PST, count on us to bring 200 years of combined engineering and manufacturing expertise and collaborate with you to get the results you’re looking for. We have the resources on site to do the job right and will meet your exacting specifications on every part, every order, every time.
With nearly a dozen CNC machines, we can handle all materials and serve many unique industries.
See the full list of PST custom CNC machining capabilities.
CNC Milling Centers
We use our efficient CNC machines to manufacture custom screw thread design and components that fit your needs. Below is a small selection of the CNC machining centers we offer:
- Twin spindle CNC machining: Nakamura Tome Super NTMX, twin spindle, upper and lower turrets, 5-axis, Renishaw tool probes and sensors for lights-out production, tool breakage and sizing, 2” thru hole, LNS bar feeder, 15 bar, 12’ length capacity up to 2” diameter
- Vertical machining: Two Mori Seiki NV 5000 vertical with fourth axis and tailstock, Hwacheon Vesta 1050 B vertical with fourth axis and tailstock and Haas VF1 vertical, 30,000 RPM spindle
The PST Group has the advanced turning centers necessary to complete precise machining tasks for its partners, including:
- Mori Seiki SL153 with collet chuck and part holding capability, LNS bar feeder (1-5/8” diameter x 12’ length), high-pressure coolant
- Haas ST30Y: 3” spindle bore, 30” length between centers, 30’ bar length support stand, high-pressure coolant, Y axis milling capability
- Hwacheon Cutex240B, 160 A, collet and chuck part holding capability, 2” thru-hole, 1.825” thru-hole, high-pressure coolant
CNC Grinding Machines
The PST Group uses a variety of CNC grinding machines to complete projects efficiently for its partners, including:
- Dynobat 1200 RP:45” spindle bore, 47” length between centers, 14” max diameter
- Drake Thread Grinder: 1-5/8” spindle bore, 44” length between centers, 42” grind length, 12” max diameter
Below is just a selection of the secondary operations we are capable of completing on-site. Talk to us about your specific need:
- Straightening (40-ton capacity, 4” maximum diameter, 36’ maximum length)
- Bar and thread polishing
- Bead blasting
The Proof Is in Our Solutions.
An Engineered Solution to Over-Complication
A manufacturer came to PST looking for a precision shaft to use with their coupling. They came away with what they were looking for and more—an engineered system solution that eliminated three manufacturing steps in the coupling process, created a higher performance product and saved money. How can PST help streamline your processes?
Partners in Proprietary Technology
A mid-sized, specialized actuator manufacturing company has developed proprietary technology that’s revolutionizing their industry. They chose PST to partner with them on back-end manufacturing. How can PST partner with your company to support advancements in technology?
Value That’s Literally Out of This World
With a specific niche in the aerospace industry, this company needed a partner like PST who could be told: “You’re the ball screw experts. Go solve this complex engineering problem.” At PST, we’re always up for a challenge. What challenge can we help you with today?