If you’re trying to manufacture a precise component, it can often be a struggle to find the right partner to meet your needs. When looking for advanced machining and precision machining capabilities, it is critical that your partner has the CNC machining equipment to meet your needs. At The PST Group, we offer a wide range of advanced, precision machining that deliver custom solutions quickly and cost effectively.
Using our efficient CNC machines and turning centers, we specialize in developing custom or difficult to manufacture components. Our on-site machining capabilities include:
- Twin Spindle Machining: Our two-spindle machining center has two parallel spindles able to machine two identical workpieces at the same time, completing operations quickly and efficiently.
- Horizontal Machining: Our Kitamura horizontal machine features a two-pallet tombstone with multi-part holding capability.
- Vertical Machining: We offer a variety of vertical milling and machining solutions. Our Mori Seiki NV 5000 machines feature a fourth axis and tailstock. Our Hwacheon Vesta 1050 B vertical has a fourth axis and tailstock. And our Haas VF1 spindle has a 30,000 RPM spindle.
- Turning Centers: We offer many turning centers and turning machine solutions, including Mori Seiki SL153, HAAS 5H 30H and Hwacheon Cutex. These solutions include collet chuck and part holding capability, 30’ bar length support stand, and high-pressure coolant.
- Drake thread grinder: This highly precise machine can grind threads up to 42” in length and up to 12” in diameter for any combination of threads.
- Toyota Grinder: This CNC Machine is auto-programmable and can accommodate and run multi-diameters in one operation.
With nearly a dozen CNC machines, we can handle all materials, from stainless steel to heat treated metals. With these CNC machining capabilities we can serve all industries from aerospace to medical and industrial.
Want to know if we can deliver a solution for your industry? Review our case studies to learn more about our work.
We can reduce run time from 90 minutes to 20 minutes. Our machining capabilities mean that we can run ball nuts through one machine, instead of the usual five. This saves time by requiring only one set up and operation.
Our final products will also meet your standards and requirements. We conduct testing to ensure your product meets all documented procedures, plans and standards. Regardless of the turning center or CNC machine we use to manufacture your product, our team of engineers and quality assurance experts guarantees the final product meets your requirements. Our quality is guaranteed through our certifications including, ITAR, AS9100C and ISO9001:2008.
Getting Started with PST
If you’re ready to get started, contact our experts now. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.