Precision Machining. Precision Turning. Precisely The Way You Need It.
At PST, we have the CNC machining and turning capabilities to deliver what you need, when you need it. Whether we’re using a Nakamura twin-spindle CNC machine center or performing secondary operations like straightening, we have the resources on site to do the job right. We also have on-staff engineers to make sure everything gets done to your precise specifications.
What you see here are just some of our on-site machining capabilities. Be sure to talk to us about your specific need.
- Twin spindle machining: Nakamura Tome Super NTMX, twin spindle, upper and lower turrets, 5-axis, Renishaw tool probes and sensors for lights-out production, tool breakage and sizing, 2” thru hole, LNS bar feeder, 15 bar, 12’ length capacity up to 2” diameter
- Horizontal machining: Kitamura horizontal, two-pallet tombstone, multi-part holding capability
- Vertical machining: Mori Seiki NV 5000 vertical with fourth axis and tailstock, Hwacheon Vesta 1050 B vertical with fourth axis and tailstock and Haas VF1 vertical, 30,000 RPM spindle
What you see here are just some of our turning capabilities. Be sure to talk to us about your specific need.
- Mori Seiki SL153 and Haas SL20 with collet chuck and part holding capability, LNS bar feeder (5/9 diameter x 12’ length), high-pressure coolant
- Haas 5H 30H: 3” spindle, 60” bore between centers, 30’ bar length support stand, high-pressure coolant
- Hwacheon Cutex 240B, 160 A, collet and chuck part holding capability, 2.560 thru-hole, 1.750 thru-hole, high-pressure coolant
What you see here are just some of the secondary operations we can do on-site. Be sure to talk to us about your specific need.
- Straightening (40-ton capacity, 4” maximum diameter, 36’ maximum length)
- Bar and thread polishing
- Bead blasting
The Proof Is in Our Product Success Stories.
Manufacturing Commitment That “Blows Me Away”
PST received quite the rave review from one of our customers. They used terms like “uncanny” and “extremely perceptive” to describe what we brought to the table. PST welcomes the opportunity to impress your company too. Our expertise and outstanding, “can-do” attitude never disappoints.
PST Has the Flexibility to Meet Customer Needs
Everyone’s needs are different. When one of our customers wanted faster lead times and stock available at a moment’s notice, they found out just how flexible PST can be with its service and support. What challenge do you need PST to listen to and respond to today?
Simplify the Supply Chain
Our customer needed a finished product with consistent quality. Using a multi-tiered supply chain wasn’t getting it done. PST stepped in to help. We now machine their screw shafts, delivering a finished product that’s just right for their needs. How can PST help your company simplify?